“Let It Rain”
Holiday Promotion Rules
1. Any individual who makes a purchase (“Qualified Customer”) between November 23, 2018 and December 24, 2018 (the “Qualified Sales Period”) at Whidby Jewelers is entitled to a refund in the amount of the full purchase price, excluding sales tax, repair, appraisals and delivery charges (a “Refund”), if it rains one inch (1”) or more at the Ben Epps Airport in Athens, GA on January 1, 2019 between the insured hours of 12:01 pm (noon) and 11:59 pm (midnight) (12 hrs).
2. You must be a Qualified Customer to be eligible to receive a refund. To be eligible, individuals must make a purchase from Whidby Jewelers during the Qualified Sales Period, PAID IN FULL, and currently be in possession (returned items are ineligible) of the merchandise purchased on or before December 24, 2018. Layaways and Special Orders must be picked up during this period as well. All purchases made during the above Qualified Sales Period are FINAL. No returns or cancellations are permitted if you wish to participate in the promotion. Returns will only be allowed by opting out of the promotion and signing the Opt-Out Form.
3. The rain accumulation will be measured by Weather Analytic at the Ben Epps Airport in Athens, GA, which is the closest National Weather Station. The official report provided by Weather Analytics will be the exclusive weather data relied upon in verifying rain accumulation and determining refunds to be made. Its determination is final.
4 Whidby Jewelers will be in a position to confirm rain accumulations to qualified customers once verified by the Weather Analytics. An email will be sent on January 4, 2018 if there is a rain amount as well as if it reaches one inch and whether a REFUND is due to you. Therefore, it is required that Whidby Jewelers have your email address for notification.
5. Refunds will be made to persons with qualifying sales transactions. Refunds will be made within forty -five (45) days after the weather recording date.
6. In order to receive a refund, the following procedure must be strictly followed:
- The original sales receipt must be presented along with a form of picture identification at the time a Refund is requested.
- Refunds will be given only to the original purchaser at the store at which the purchase was made.
- All Refunds must be claimed by March 31, 2019. Claims made after that date will be void and not honored.
If for any reason, the above “Refund” procedure is not followed, a Refund will not be granted.
7. Whidby Jewelers reserves the right to discontinue this promotion at any time, without notice, but will honor those purchases made prior to the cancellation of the promotion.
8. Employees of Whidby Jewelers and their suppliers are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
9. No purchase is necessary. You may also enter this promotion by filling out an entry form in its entirety for a shopping spree in the value of $1,000. If rain occurs on January 1, 2019, as defined in Rule #1 above, one entry from Whidby Jewelers’ location will be randomly selected from all entries to win a $1,000 Gift Certificate at Whidby Jewelers.
10. Repair, appraisals charges, sales tax and other services are not eligible for this promotion.